Tuesday, March 12, 2019

IoT projects




Lidar based vegetation monitoring

Economical weather monitoring Project 




My new projects on floating water quality meter

You can interface 4 sensors and 8 sensors  with the RPi with this PCB board




Machine Learning-based controller  self stabilizing 





Successfully tested my second product Happy IoT
4 relay 30 amps for high current applications..Happy IoT


                             
     Location Tracking Project                                          

Research on WBSN


  

IoT Support to Aero Professors 

1 comment:

Dr. G. R. Kanagachidambaresan said...

Thank you for your comments, Please mail me if you need any help from my side on IoT

Dear Friends,               Greetings to all, I have started a new book series in Wiley, Scopus indexed.  Support me. http://www.scri...